Topics

[YaesuSystemFusion]

Keith Ballow

If anyone is considering a new radio purchase, you might want to look into these Yaesu, Holiday specials.

Keith

-.- -. ..... --.

Message

1

Yaesu Announces Instant Discount Coupons

Fri Nov 9, 2018 3:15 pm (PST)

John Kruk > ‎Yaesu USA - Official

OK.....I am to excited to share the news so here is part of the update.

We have started our Black Friday deals early this year and we have something for all Yaesu users. Regardless if you are HF, VHF/UHF, Fusion, EMCOMM, or other usage we have a deal for you. (The following applies to North American dealers only!)

We are offering Instant Coupons, yes INSTANT not Mail In Rebates, on the following models:

HF Radios (Base and Mobile) -

FTDX-5000MP Limited - $350 [WOW]
FTDX-3000D - $500
FTDX-1200 - $250
FT-991A - $200
FT-450D - $50
FT-891 - $80
FT-857D - $80

VHF/UHF (Mobiles and Portables - Including Fusion) -

FTM-400XDR - $170 [WOW]
FT-2DR - $120 [WOW]
FT-70DR - $30
FT-2980R - $20
FTM-3200 - $20
FTM-3207 - $20
FTM-3100R - $20

Once again this is for North American dealers only!

Happy Holidays from Yaesu and I look forward to hearing you on the airwaves with your new radios.

Michael Searcy

And if you purchase from MTC with these coupons and it snows 1 inch on Christmas Day you get your money back!

Just to make your decision a little easier or more difficult.

Sent from Outlook on my iPhone.

Michael Searcy
Emergency Support Coordinator – Technology, Logistics, Communications
Rusk County Office of Emergency Management
903.657.8571 – Office
903.655.4805 – Direct
Ham Radio Extra Class – WX5WMS
115 North Main Suite 500-A
Henderson, Texas 75652
michael.searcy@...
http://www.ruskcountyoem.org/
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: The information contained in this transmittal and accompanying documents is protected by both state and federal law. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of this transmittal is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange for return or destruction of these documents.

The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party except as may be permitted by law, and is required to destroy the information after its intended purpose has been fulfilled, unless otherwise permitted by law.