Topics

Thursday Night, Net Control through end of year

Keith Ballow

Good Morning!

I just got back from the Kilgore Tail-Gate Sale. Couldn’t have asked for better weather for a tail-gate sale!

They had a pretty good crowd with a lot of stuff for sale and trade.

We still need a couple of Net Control Volunteers for the remainder of the year.

Below is the volunteer list as it stands now.

Still need someone to volunteer for November 29 and December 20.

Nov-1-KN5G-Keith
Nov-8-KR5G-Eric
Nov-15-KZ5S-Ken
Nov-17-Breakfast Meeting
Nov-29-Open
Dec-6-KN5G-Keith
Dec-13-KR5G-Eric
Dec-20-Open
Dec-27-Club Christmas Dinner

Also remember we will be having a Breakfast Meeting a week from today, rather than a regular business meeting on November 22, which is Thanksgiving.

We will meet at the Henderson Dennys at 9:00 a.m.

73

Keith

KN5G