Topics

Technician Exam

Keith Ballow

Stephen Freeman is ready to take his Amateur, Technician test.
I’m looking for two VE’s that can meet us Tuesday evening at 6:00 pm at the Ballow Brothers car lot. Anyone available and willing?

Keith

-.- -. ..... --.

Keith Ballow
1193 CR 481 W
Henderson, TX. 75654
903.658.3777 Cell

Ken Johnson

Keith If you need me to be there just ask

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Stephen Freeman is ready to take his Amateur, Technician test.
I’m looking for two VE’s that can meet us Tuesday evening at 6:00 pm at the Ballow Brothers car lot. Anyone available and willing?

Keith

-.- -. ..... --.

Keith Ballow
1193 CR 481 W
Henderson, TX. 75654
903.658.3777 Cell

Keith Ballow

Thanks Ken!
I know I can always count on you, and I may call on you!
Let’s see if any of the guys who live in town are available and that will save you from having to drive all the way into town and then back home after dark.

Keith

-.- -. ..... --.

Keith Ballow
1193 CR 481 W
Henderson, TX. 75654
903.658.3777 Cell

On Nov 25, 2018, at 8:16 PM, Ken Johnson via Groups.Io <kz5s@...> wrote:

Keith If you need me to be there just ask

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Stephen Freeman is ready to take his Amateur, Technician test.
I’m looking for two VE’s that can meet us Tuesday evening at 6:00 pm at the Ballow Brothers car lot. Anyone available and willing?

Keith

-.- -. ..... --.

Keith Ballow
1193 CR 481 W
Henderson, TX. 75654
903.658.3777 Cell

Eric Smith

I am good as well, just let me know!

Stephen Freeman is ready to take his Amateur, Technician test.

I’m looking for two VE’s that can meet us Tuesday evening at 6:00 pm at the Ballow Brothers car lot. Anyone available and willing?

Keith

-.- -. ..... --.

Keith Ballow

1193 CR 481 W

Henderson, TX. 75654

903.658.3777      Cell

David Chenault

I could probably be there, but I’m not sure my credentials are still good.

Happy to help if I can!

David

On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 9:55 PM Eric Smith <KR5G@...> wrote:

I am good as well, just let me know!

Stephen Freeman is ready to take his Amateur, Technician test.

I’m looking for two VE’s that can meet us Tuesday evening at 6:00 pm at the Ballow Brothers car lot. Anyone available and willing?

Keith

-.- -. ..... --.

Keith Ballow

Henderson, TX. 75654

903.658.3777      Cell

Bob Tomlinson

Let me know I’m pretty sure I’m free.

Bob

On Nov 25, 2018, at 9:56 PM, David Chenault <DHChenault@...> wrote:

I could probably be there, but I’m not sure my credentials are still good.

Happy to help if I can!

David
On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 9:55 PM Eric Smith <KR5G@...> wrote:

I am good as well, just let me know!

Stephen Freeman is ready to take his Amateur, Technician test.

I’m looking for two VE’s that can meet us Tuesday evening at 6:00 pm at the Ballow Brothers car lot. Anyone available and willing?

Keith

-.- -. ..... --.

Keith Ballow

Henderson, TX. 75654

903.658.3777      Cell

Stephen Freeman

Thanks, guys! Just whenever is good for yall!   Any time this week is good for me.  Don't put yourself out but if you can make it, great!  Thanks!

Keith Ballow

Bob, will you have to drive from home or will you be in town and getting off work on Tuesday afternoon? If you will have to drive from lake Stryker I’ll see if David and Eric came meet me. No need for you or Ken to have to drive into town if there are a couple that will be closer.

Keith

-.- -. ..... --.

Keith Ballow
1193 CR 481 W
Henderson, TX. 75654
903.658.3777 Cell

On Nov 25, 2018, at 11:14 PM, Stephen Freeman <firebug@...> wrote:

Thanks, guys! Just whenever is good for yall!   Any time this week is good for me.  Don't put yourself out but if you can make it, great!  Thanks!

Michael Searcy

Keith, I can spare some time tomorrow afternoon.

Sent from Outlook on my iPhone.

Michael Searcy
Emergency Support Coordinator – Technology, Logistics, Communications
Rusk County Office of Emergency Management
903.657.8571 – Office
903.655.4805 – Direct
Ham Radio Extra Class – WX5WMS
115 North Main Suite 500-A
Henderson, Texas 75652
michael.searcy@...
http://www.ruskcountyoem.org/
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: The information contained in this transmittal and accompanying documents is protected by both state and federal law. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of this transmittal is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange for return or destruction of these documents.

The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party except as may be permitted by law, and is required to destroy the information after its intended purpose has been fulfilled, unless otherwise permitted by law.

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 10:29 AM -0600, "Keith Ballow" <keith@...> wrote:

Bob, will you have to drive from home or will you be in town and getting off work on Tuesday afternoon? If you will have to drive from lake Stryker I’ll see if David and Eric came meet me. No need for you or Ken to have to drive into town if there are a couple that will be closer.

Keith

-.- -. ..... --.

Keith Ballow
1193 CR 481 W
Henderson, TX. 75654
903.658.3777 Cell

On Nov 25, 2018, at 11:14 PM, Stephen Freeman <firebug@...> wrote:

Thanks, guys! Just whenever is good for yall!   Any time this week is good for me.  Don't put yourself out but if you can make it, great!  Thanks!

Bob Tomlinson

Keith I’m on vacation part of the week.  Yes I’ll be driving from Lake Striker.

Bob

On Nov 26, 2018, at 10:28 AM, Keith Ballow <keith@...> wrote:

Bob, will you have to drive from home or will you be in town and getting off work on Tuesday afternoon? If you will have to drive from lake Stryker I’ll see if David and Eric came meet me. No need for you or Ken to have to drive into town if there are a couple that will be closer.

Keith

-.- -. ..... --.

Keith Ballow
1193 CR 481 W
Henderson, TX. 75654
903.658.3777 Cell

On Nov 25, 2018, at 11:14 PM, Stephen Freeman <firebug@...> wrote:

Thanks, guys! Just whenever is good for yall!   Any time this week is good for me.  Don't put yourself out but if you can make it, great!  Thanks!

Keith Ballow

OK, Eric and Michael, will you two be available to meet us tomorrow evening at 6:00 p.m. at the Ballow Brother’s car lot there on 64 and the loop? I’m just trying to get a couple of folks that won’t have to make a long extra trip into town.

Thanks,
Keith

-.- -. ..... --.

Keith Ballow
1193 CR 481 W
Henderson, TX. 75654
903.658.3777 Cell

On Nov 26, 2018, at 5:55 PM, Bob Tomlinson <frbob@...> wrote:

[...]

I’m in.

Sent from Outlook on my iPhone.

Michael Searcy
Phone – 903.655.4805
michael@...
www.michael-searcy.com (http://www.michael-searcy.com/)

[...]

Sure I’ll be there prolly by 5:30 at the latest, perhaps have a little time to review the process and get better with the paperwork!

[...]

Ok then, we are set.
Eric, Michael, and myself will meet Stephen at 6:00 p.m. tomorrow at Ballow Brothers.
Thanks everyone!

Keith

Keith Ballow
1193 CR 481 W

[...]