Topics

November - December Events for RCARC

Keith Ballow

Greetings Everyone!

Just wanted to share some reminders with every one of amateur radio events coming up over the last two months of 2018.

Since Thanksgiving is on our normal fourth Thursday meeting date in November we decided at the last club meeting to have a Breakfast meeting on November 17.

We will meet at Dennys in Henderson at 9:00 a.m. for this breakfast meeting.

Our Christmas dinner will be the Thursday following Christmas, December 27, at Sal’s Italian Restaurant here in Henderson.

We will meet for the dinner at 6:30 p.m.

Also the Syrup Festival will be held in Henderson this coming Saturday, Nov. 11th.

The Kilgore Tail-gate sale will also be this Saturday at the Broadcast Museum parking lot in Kilgore.

That starts at 8:00 a.m., so you will have time to make the Tail-gate sale and then swing by the Syrup Festival in time for a turkey leg or sausage on a stick!

73,

Keith – KN5G