From: Rusk County Amateur Radio Club <noreply+feedproxy@...>
Date: November 15, 2018 at 3:12:23 AM CST
To: keith@...
Subject: Rusk County Amateur Radio Club It's Thursday, which means it is net day!

Rusk County Amateur Radio Club It's Thursday, which means it is net day!

Link to Rusk County Amateur Radio Club

It's Thursday, which means it is net day!

The Rusk County Amateur Radio Club weekly net is tonight! All hams are welcome to participate in the net on the club's Henderson repeater at 146.78 MHz. Don't forget the 131.8 PL tone! You may also click on the Members tab and join us in the chat room during the net. So, grab your HT and join us at 7:30 pm for the net! NOTE: If this is the FOURTH THURSDAY, then there is NO net tonight, because it is our regular meeting night! You welcome to that as well!