Keith

-.- -. ..... --. 

Keith Ballow
1193 CR 481 W
Henderson, TX. 75654
903.658.3777 Cell
903.657.8345 Home

Stephen Freeman

Very handy map!   I enjoy listening to the Tuesday night net (happening now) on the Kilgore repeater or even the Longview repeater because it spans such a great distance.  I recently picked up a repeater that is supposedly in Alto but they call it a "Lufkin" repeater that stays pretty active as well (146.38).   Tuesday night is busy.  Palestine net, one of Tyler nets, Lufkin and the wide area net that Kilgore is part of.  Pretty cool.  

Michael Searcy

There’s a linked repeater in Alto tied to Lufkin.  I’ve had this map bookmarked for a while because there are lots of good improvements to these systems each year.

Sent from Outlook on my iPhone.

Michael Searcy
Phone – 903.655.4805
michael@...
www.michael-searcy.com (http://www.michael-searcy.com/)

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: The information contained in this transmittal and accompanying documents is protected by both state and federal law. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of this transmittal is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange for return or destruction of these documents.

The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party except as may be permitted by law, and is required to destroy the information after its intended purpose has been fulfilled, unless otherwise permitted by law.

From: main@ruskcountyarc.groups.io on behalf of Stephen Freeman <firebug@...>
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2018 20:47
To: main@ruskcountyarc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RuskCountyARC] Interesting map of linked repeaters

Very handy map!   I enjoy listening to the Tuesday night net (happening now) on the Kilgore repeater or even the Longview repeater because it spans such a great distance.  I recently picked up a repeater that is supposedly in Alto but they call it a "Lufkin" repeater that stays pretty active as well (146.38).   Tuesday night is busy.  Palestine net, one of Tyler nets, Lufkin and the wide area net that Kilgore is part of.  Pretty cool.  

Stephen Freeman

I have been totally happy with my antenna setup.  I guess being out here on 6 mile hill doesn't hurt either because I'm just far enough South to catch more Southern repeaters but I can pick up repeaters from a long ways.  One day I will be able to talk back to them ;)!  

Stephen Freeman

I have heard Dudley for months now, every morning and evening.  I don't think I have met him at the meetings but I hear him every day asking, "is anyone out there".  I look forward to actually being able to answer him that there is someone out there ever time he asks!   I heard through the grapevine that he might be interested in an Yaesue 100.  I would love to sell him mine.