Topics

Congratulations!

Keith Ballow

Congrats to Stephen Freeman on passing his Technician Exam this evening!

Keith

-.- -. ..... --.

Keith Ballow
1193 CR 481 W
Henderson, TX. 75654
903.658.3777 Cell

Craig Roquemore

Great job, welcome aboard. Craig AF5RI

On Nov 28, 2018, at 12:11 AM, Keith Ballow <keith@...> wrote:

Congrats to Stephen Freeman on passing his Technician Exam this evening!

Keith

-.- -. ..... --.

Keith Ballow
1193 CR 481 W
Henderson, TX. 75654
903.658.3777 Cell

Greg Barnett

Congratulations, Stephen!
Greg KI5BOZ

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 12:11 AM Keith Ballow <keith@...> wrote:
Congrats to Stephen Freeman on passing his Technician Exam this evening!

Keith

-.- -. ..... --.

Keith Ballow
1193 CR 481 W
Henderson, TX. 75654
903.658.3777 Cell

Eric Smith

Welcome to the many rabbit holes called HAM radio!

Sent from my mobile device

On Nov 28, 2018, at 12:11 AM, Keith Ballow <keith@...> wrote:

Congrats to Stephen Freeman on passing his Technician Exam this evening!

Keith

-.- -. ..... --.

Keith Ballow
1193 CR 481 W
Henderson, TX. 75654
903.658.3777 Cell

Richard Sullivan

Congrats Stephen! Looking forward to hearing you on the air. Now the waiting for your call sign begins. Seems like mine took a couple of weeks to show up in the database.
Richard
KG5YES

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 12:11 AM Keith Ballow <keith@...> wrote:
Congrats to Stephen Freeman on passing his Technician Exam this evening!

Keith

-.- -. ..... --.

Keith Ballow
1193 CR 481 W
Henderson, TX. 75654
903.658.3777 Cell

Ross Bennett

Stephen!!! Brilliant! Hope you get a call sign you really like. Mostly, though, I hope you have a blast as a ham.

Ross

On Nov 28, 2018, at 7:16 AM, Greg Barnett <ttenrab@...> wrote:

Congratulations, Stephen!
Greg KI5BOZ

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 12:11 AM Keith Ballow <@KN5G> wrote:
Congrats to Stephen Freeman on passing his Technician Exam this evening!

Keith
-.- -. ..... --.

Keith Ballow
1193 CR 481 W
Henderson, TX. 75654
903.658.3777 Cell

Stephen Freeman

Thanks all!  Looking forward to it!  The waiting will be so fun I'm sure... ;)

Jon Brunner

Congratulations Stephen! Don't worry about asking for help or advice. We have all been there and even the smart old-timers need some help now and again. Welcome to the Ham family!!

73
Jon Brunner - nu5g

Congrats to Stephen Freeman on passing his Technician Exam this evening!

Keith

-.- -. ..... --.

Keith Ballow
1193 CR 481 W
Henderson, TX. 75654
903.658.3777 Cell

Keith Ballow

Your paperwork is in the mail, on it’s way to Arlington, TX. When W5YI gets it they will enter it into the FCC database and a couple of days later the FCC should process and approve it. With any luck, by this time next week you can start checking the FCC’s web site for your new license and callsign!

Keith

Keith Ballow
1193 CR 481 W
Henderson, TX. 75654