From: David Chenault <DHChenault@...>
Date: 11/20/18 3:52 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: RuskCountyARC@groups.io
Subject: [RuskCountyARC] Club Members

If you are a club member and like contesting, please send me your callsign and your 6-character maidenhead locator. We are now able to participate as a club in several ARRL contests during the year. Basically, you do the contest on your own and submit your scores. If you include the club's name with your log and, IN ADDITION to your individual score, you will be grouped with the club members for a separate club score. How cool is that?!? (It's doesn't prevent you from being scored as an individual.)

If you need help with a LOC, try this locator website: http://www.levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

For example:
W5CWT EM22od

Thanks!
David

Eric Smith

Even if you do not plan on contesting it can’t hurt to add you to the list, you never know when you will get the Bug 😊

KR5G EM22nb

If you are a club member and like contesting, please send me your callsign and your 6-character maidenhead locator. We are now able to participate as a club in several ARRL contests during the year. Basically, you do the contest on your own and submit your scores. If you include the club's name with your log and, IN ADDITION to your individual score, you will be grouped with the club members for a separate club score. How cool is that?!? (It's doesn't prevent you from being scored as an individual.)

If you need help with a LOC, try this locator website: http://www.levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

For example:

W5CWT EM22od

Thanks!

David

Craig Roquemore

I’m in Af5ri, EM22NB

On Nov 20, 2018, at 4:20 PM, Eric Smith <KR5G@...> wrote:

[...]

Michael Searcy

WX5WMS EM22OD

Sent from Outlook on my iPhone.

Michael Searcy
Emergency Support Coordinator – Technology, Logistics, Communications
Rusk County Office of Emergency Management
903.657.8571 – Office
903.655.4805 – Direct
Ham Radio Extra Class – WX5WMS
115 North Main Suite 500-A
Henderson, Texas 75652
michael.searcy@...
http://www.ruskcountyoem.org/
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: The information contained in this transmittal and accompanying documents is protected by both state and federal law. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of this transmittal is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange for return or destruction of these documents.

The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party except as may be permitted by law, and is required to destroy the information after its intended purpose has been fulfilled, unless otherwise permitted by law.

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 5:22 PM -0600, "Craig Roquemore via Groups.Io" <croquem203@...> wrote:

[...]

Ross Bennett

Ki5sr em22nj61

Ross Bennett
Kilgore, Texas

On November 20, 2018 at 5:28:35 PM, Michael Searcy (michael.searcy@...) wrote:

[...]

Keith Ballow

KN5G, EM22nd

Keith

On Nov 20, 2018, at 3:52 PM, David Chenault <DHChenault@...> wrote:

If you are a club member and like contesting, please send me your callsign and your 6-character maidenhead locator. We are now able to participate as a club in several ARRL contests during the year. Basically, you do the contest on your own and submit your scores. If you include the club's name with your log and, IN ADDITION to your individual score, you will be grouped with the club members for a separate club score. How cool is that?!? (It's doesn't prevent you from being scored as an individual.)

If you need help with a LOC, try this locator website: http://www.levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

For example:
W5CWT EM22od

Thanks!