Re: fldigi and UV5R

bryan mclaughlin

I would like to do simplex but I'm in San Antonio. But next time I'm in town for sure.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020, 7:42 PM Eric Smith <KR5G@...> wrote:

Woo Hoo!

Congrats,  I bet we have a meeting of the digital heads as the spring gets closer for training!

I forget where you are at but if you want to contact me directly maybe this weekend if you are around we can try it live on simplex!

Eric

From: main@RuskCountyARC.groups.io <main@RuskCountyARC.groups.io> On Behalf Of bryan mclaughlin
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 7:37 PM
To: main@ruskcountyarc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RuskCountyARC] fldigi and UV5R

I have everything set up and was able to copy the message from the video.

Thank you Again

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020, 6:01 PM bryan mclaughlin via Groups.Io <Bryanamclaughlin=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Thank yall so much.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020, 5:55 PM Eric Smith <KR5G@...> wrote:

Bryan,

Good stuff, it can be a bit confusing and temperamental so don’t get frustrated and quit!

I have found that any time you make a change it’s best to close and reopen, I spent a good amount of time “tweaking” on several occasions and when it just didn’t do what I thought it would do I closed it and opened it and it worked.

Attached is a “how to” I did awhile back, see if it helps!

Eric