From: main@RuskCountyARC.groups.io <main@RuskCountyARC.groups.io> On Behalf Of bryan mclaughlin
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 2:57 PM
To: main@ruskcountyarc.groups.io
Subject: [RuskCountyARC] fldigi and UV5R

I am a little late to the game of Fldigi. I have downloaded the software to my computer. I am now trying to set up my Baofeng UV5R to the software. Can anyone help me set this up over the internet?

Also what is the diy product like signalink?

Join main@RuskCountyARC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.